Happily Hooked Magazine
I have another pattern release that I can finally share with you all. This pattern is now available in the September issue of Happily Hooked Magazine. Happily Hooked Magazine, traditionally a digital magazine, is now available as a physical magazine subscription. This is great for those who don’t like staring at an electronic screen or printing patterns out individually. With a subscription you have the option of a print and digital format or just the digital format. This month has a theme of Rustic Autumn. It’s a great introduction into the yarn season as the weather starts to get colder. I’m ready to get out of the 90 degree weather, and bust out all my pretty shawls, hats, and accessories. This is by far my favorite time of year, and not just because yarn goes on sale.
So what do you get with Happily Hooked?
Each issue includes:
- Over 10 patterns with exclusive designs you’ll only see in Happily Hooked!
- Each pattern is hand-tested, and GUARANTEED to be error-free so you don’t waste time, yarn, or money!
- Projects for all skill levels and interests with easy to follow directions!
- Tips, tricks, and skill-building secrets from top-name crochet designers!
- You can even store your favorite issues to your Ravelry account for free!
- And we’re 100% Ad-FREE (squeaky-clean for your viewing pleasure!)
For more information click here: www.happilyhooked.com
Mini Mochila Drawstring Bag
My Mini Mochila Drawstring Bag is one of the many wonderful patterns in this month’s issue. It’s a small bag where you can carry your essentials to festivals or other outings where you just don’t want to weigh yourself down. It works up wonderfully in cotton making it easy to wash as well if needed. It’s also a great travel bag. You can sneak it in any other suitcase since it’s small and collapsible. It’s made entirely of yarn with no extra hardware needed, and you will even learn a new stitch called Extended SC. It’s currently only available in the September issue of Happily Hooked Magazine.